Welcome to the Kinde community.

A
A
A
M
T

Currently getting 504 whenever I try to redirect the user to Kinde

Our implementation has been working reliably for over a week, it seems like it's a problem on your end.
Attachment
image.png
j
D
a
18 comments
It's working now, nothing showed up on https://status.kinde.com/ during this outage
I will check with our network team to see what happened here. I can see timestamps on your first screenshot which is super helpful.
Hi @Daniel_Kinde, please tag me when you know more about this issue. Happy to work with you and provide additional logs if that would be helpful.
@Daniel_Kinde This is just on https://app.kinde.com/admin now
Attachment
image.png
You were quick off the mark, we are investigating
@Daniel_Kinde oauth endpoint is hanging now...
Am I being rate limited or something?
Also, I get a lot of errors in our API that look like this:
Plain Text
2024/04/18 19:56:37 /go/src/api/service/kinde/authentication.go:63: {"error":"server_error","error_description":"The authorization server encountered an unexpected condition that prevented it from fulfilling the request."}
Hi @jamie I will pass this over to our network team to look into this.
@jamie Just a heads up that we've added some extra logging to the calls you have been receiving errors on, including the 504 gateway error, to try and figure out the root cause and to try and reproduce them internally. There was no rate limiting or WAF blocking for your earlier requests.
That's great, thanks @alex_at_kinde. I'll keep an eye on it and let you know if it happens again with exact timestamps.
Sounds good. Those screenshots and API output you provided earlier are excellent.
Here are some recent logs:
Plain Text
kh-api        | 2024/04/20 21:31:53 /go/src/api/service/kinde/authentication.go:63: {"error":"server_error","error_description":"The authorization server encountered an unexpected condition that prevented it from fulfilling the request."}
kh-api        | 2024/04/20 21:31:53 /go/src/api/handler/authentication.go:527: error requesting token: 500 Internal Server Error

Plain Text
kh-api        | 2024/04/20 21:35:37 /go/src/api/service/kinde/authentication.go:63: {"error":"server_error","error_description":"The authorization server encountered an unexpected condition that prevented it from fulfilling the request."}
kh-api        | 2024/04/20 21:35:37 /go/src/api/handler/authentication.go:530: error requesting token: 500 Internal Server Error

FYI, these timestamps are UTC
Add a reply
Join