Welcome to the Kinde community.

P
K
A
A
A

404/terms page

Is it possible to configure the 404 page? When I go to the main page of my custom domain I get the text: “Uh sorry. You were never meant to see this page. Try navigating back to the sign-in screen or business homepage."

And I would not like to get the text of the business page or could be customized to redirect to the main domain or another subdomain.

And another thing, is it possible to add in the sign up page a box “By registering you accept the terms and conditions” and put a link to them.
O
D
5 comments
Hey @DisamDev,
Thanks for reaching out.

We are currently build a feature that will allow you to customise all the Kinde hosted screen with custom CSS and HTML - you can be notified when this feature is live by subscribing here.

To help us make sure we are building this feature that satisfies your need, would you be willing share a bit more about what you would ideally like to see on the 404 screen?
And another thing, is it possible to add in the sign up page a box “By registering you accept the terms and conditions” and put a link to them?
You can enforce your users to accept your terms and conditions by clicking a checkbox with our Require users to accept policies at sign up feature.
This feature is only available on our Pro and higher plans.

Let me know if you have any further questions on this.
You could configure the text of the 404, the photo of the 404 or if you do not want to have a design, if for example it is auth.domain.com that can lead to domain.com or another subdomain of that domain.
This is good to know. I will pass this into my team.
Add a reply
Join